SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,341 I want mine to shatter records and be about 45, and ideally pop off at same time as that will do me
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #270,342 SarcasticSadie said: I want mine to shatter records and be about 45, and ideally pop off at same time as that will do me Click to expand... Definitely wish our pups lived a lot longer than what they do
SarcasticSadie said: I want mine to shatter records and be about 45, and ideally pop off at same time as that will do me Click to expand... Definitely wish our pups lived a lot longer than what they do
iSauce Resident FCN Regular Oct 22, 2025 #270,344 Casey86 said: Click to expand... I knew Death was a miscreant!!
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 22, 2025 #270,345 tiptoes in and borrows some coins from the swear jar to use in the vending machine down the hall
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 22, 2025 #270,346 We have a swear jar??? Oh fuck I owe a lot of money
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 22, 2025 #270,357 17th century composers were perverts