D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,401 BunnyBeeHope said: Raining champagne Click to expand... I can taste the bubbles.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,402 BunnyBeeHope said: Did you book time off? Click to expand... No, but it's dependent on if I can get a task done next week as, now I work in a school, and its half term my holidays are more dictated to me
BunnyBeeHope said: Did you book time off? Click to expand... No, but it's dependent on if I can get a task done next week as, now I work in a school, and its half term my holidays are more dictated to me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,403 Harthacnut said: I can taste the bubbles. Click to expand... I prefer aeros
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,404 Oh yes it is mid term. I never know the school holidays
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,405 I wish it would rain champagne, nah it’s rainy and windy and cloudy. Perfect time to watch some horror movies
I wish it would rain champagne, nah it’s rainy and windy and cloudy. Perfect time to watch some horror movies
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,406 Everyone here loves horror movies
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,408 I think Maddie doesn't like the violent ones? If I remember right
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,410 Harthacnut said: I'm not a massive fan. Click to expand... Only steaming service I pay for is Shudder the horror one lol
Harthacnut said: I'm not a massive fan. Click to expand... Only steaming service I pay for is Shudder the horror one lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,412 I’m not a massive fan. I watch some this time of year but don’t like the gory ones
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,414 Ain't no way I'm ever watching the terrifier
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,415 Its spooktacular! They also have a horror themed drag competition show i like
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,417 Harthacnut said: Ain't no way I'm ever watching the terrifier Click to expand... Yeah i dont like them. I dont mind violence but I dont like the torture porn films
Harthacnut said: Ain't no way I'm ever watching the terrifier Click to expand... Yeah i dont like them. I dont mind violence but I dont like the torture porn films
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,419 Is it getting busy for you Amber? Basicly Christmas now in retail standards
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 23, 2025 #271,420 You've evolved past your fish days but this reminded me of you Ciaran