Can I get a tank? Or maybe a fighter jet ? Pretty pleaseI know what to get Craig for Christmas, night vision goggles
Can I get a tank? Or maybe a fighter jet ? Pretty pleaseI know what to get Craig for Christmas, night vision goggles
SupI’ll just be over here bangin
Hi!
The new updated version comes with a choice of colors, filters, and personalized carrying case!I know what to get Craig for Christmas, night vision goggles
A Thomas the tank sureCan I get a tank? Or maybe a fighter jet ? Pretty please
I want the Armadildos to winWhos playing in this hockey match anyway?
The Blazing Buckeroos vs The Fidgit Fisherman?
Oooo with handcuffs???View attachment 474623We all go to horny jail tonight
Nope, I have a get out of jail free cardView attachment 474623We all go to horny jail tonight
They got a soft inside they will never winI want the Armadildos to win
#backfiredOooo with handcuffs???![]()
Andy's mom's toysSuddenly watching Toy Story and singing "You've Got a Friend in Me"
SameThey got a soft inside they will never win
I got a soft outside, what are my chances?They got a soft inside they will never win
I mean, that would be nice anywaysA Thomas the tank sure
I'll have to perform an examinationI got a soft outside, what are my chances?
I’m not hyperventilating you areI'll have to perform an examination