Ffffffffffuck ya!Bc I’m a warrior goddess who gives zero fucks!
Ffffffffffuck ya!Bc I’m a warrior goddess who gives zero fucks!
Yay! That’s a solid effing day!Went out and ate like I was on campus with you.
Bought new pj's
Drank coffee times 2
Food shop done
Pet shop done
Friends coming over soon
All good!
Oooooo looks like a busy and very pleasant day! Enjoyyy you deserved itWent out and ate like I was on campus with you.
Bought new pj's
Drank coffee times 2
Food shop done
Pet shop done
Friends coming over soon
All good!
The second one wasn’t a re-poke, it was a memo regarding the first pokeYour math isn't mathing
The third poke was for red, I quoted her post no?Your math isn't mathing
need more info about this! We love to know what people are eating!Went out and ate like I was on campus with you
Oh look at that you're right loool. I also replied to myself when I meant to reply to Red so I had to delete and try again. Clearly I'm not awake yet looolThe third poke was for red, I quoted her post no?
It’s okay no worriesOh look at that you're right loool. I also replied to myself when I meant to reply to Red so I had to delete and try again. Clearly I'm not awake yet loool
Check the last thing in your mouth threadneed more info about this! We love to know what people are eating!
Yay nap!I think imma nap, cya later friends!
Holy fuck that looks like heavenCheck the last thing in your mouth thread
*Tash pulls a Kool-Aid Man and comes crashing through the wall*I want a yummy breakfast!!!
It was great but impossible to finishHoly fuck that looks like heaven
Ya that’s often the problem, unfortunatelyIt was great but impossible to finish