Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,021 Maddiemoiselle said: Dust Click to expand... Lmao. That's a wee bit too far!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,022 Casey86 said: What things?? Click to expand... Harthacnut said: What things. Click to expand... THINGS
Casey86 said: What things?? Click to expand... Harthacnut said: What things. Click to expand... THINGS
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,023 Craig53m said: Y'all need to realize there are people out there for you. Deserving of your time and love. Ya just haven't found them yet! Click to expand... Please even if there were.... I'll fuck it up somehow. It's the story of my life
Craig53m said: Y'all need to realize there are people out there for you. Deserving of your time and love. Ya just haven't found them yet! Click to expand... Please even if there were.... I'll fuck it up somehow. It's the story of my life
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,024 Maddiemoiselle said: THINGS Click to expand... What things?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,025 Casey86 said: I'm old lol, I'm pushing 40...so definitely old Click to expand... I wish I was pushing 40!
Casey86 said: I'm old lol, I'm pushing 40...so definitely old Click to expand... I wish I was pushing 40!
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,026 I’m too fat I cracked my pj pants again front not back wtf
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,027 Casey86 said: What things? Click to expand... Oh I don't know
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,028 Casey86 said: Please even if there were.... I'll fuck it up somehow. It's the story of my life Click to expand... Hard to argue that one. We are guys, we have a tendency to do that.
Casey86 said: Please even if there were.... I'll fuck it up somehow. It's the story of my life Click to expand... Hard to argue that one. We are guys, we have a tendency to do that.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,030 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh I don't know Click to expand... I thought you knew things
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,031 Casey86 said: I thought you knew things Click to expand... Maybe I do
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,032 @Craig53m @Casey86 you are not old you are experienced!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,033 Craig53m said: Hard to argue that one. We are guys, we have a tendency to do that. Click to expand... It's better if people don't get involved with me honestly
Craig53m said: Hard to argue that one. We are guys, we have a tendency to do that. Click to expand... It's better if people don't get involved with me honestly
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,035 Vaelan said: @Craig53m @Casey86 you are not old you are experienced! Click to expand... No I'm old
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,036 I thought the joke was i was old. But if you both want to step up , I won't stop you lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,037 I just look at my fuck ups as life lessens. They pushed me to a good place in my life. I'm kinda better because of my fuck ups.
I just look at my fuck ups as life lessens. They pushed me to a good place in my life. I'm kinda better because of my fuck ups.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,038 Vaelan said: @Craig53m @Casey86 you are not old you are experienced! Click to expand... I'll go with both
Vaelan said: @Craig53m @Casey86 you are not old you are experienced! Click to expand... I'll go with both
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,039 Harthacnut said: She knows no things Click to expand... She knows several things
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,040 Maddiemoiselle said: She knows several things Click to expand... Dm me the things