Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,041 Maddiemoiselle said: She knows several things Click to expand... Can you enlighten us or no lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,042 Maddiemoiselle said: She knows several things Click to expand... Prove it!
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,043 Craig53m said: I very much do. I get it and I'm sorry. Just think though, when I first met y'all, this would have not made sense. I had no idea what fap meant! Click to expand... I have no idea what fap means!
Craig53m said: I very much do. I get it and I'm sorry. Just think though, when I first met y'all, this would have not made sense. I had no idea what fap meant! Click to expand... I have no idea what fap means!
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,045 Harthacnut said: Im just gonna be a sexual hermit. No one wants me anyway lol Click to expand... I doubt that very much
Harthacnut said: Im just gonna be a sexual hermit. No one wants me anyway lol Click to expand... I doubt that very much
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,046 How do people not know what fap means???
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,047 Fallenangellexi said: I doubt that very much Click to expand... Exactly!!
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,048 Fallenangellexi said: I doubt that very much Click to expand... I agree with Lexi
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,049 Harthacnut said: Dm me the things Click to expand... Maybe I’ll dm you things
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,050 Maddiemoiselle said: How do people not know what fap means??? Click to expand... You said you know things! Obviously not the answer to this question...
Maddiemoiselle said: How do people not know what fap means??? Click to expand... You said you know things! Obviously not the answer to this question...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,051 Maddiemoiselle said: Click to expand... Sometimes its best not to say anything
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,052 Fallenangellexi said: Maybe I’ll dm you things Click to expand... Wowowowo
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,054 Fallenangellexi said: Maybe I’ll dm you things Click to expand... Oh daaaaamn
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,055 Maybe I can draw out some shenanigans by posting...
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,060 Maddiemoiselle said: How do people not know what fap means??? Click to expand... Reading this chat was the first time I’d heard fap. I’ve just had to google it, I now know what it means
Maddiemoiselle said: How do people not know what fap means??? Click to expand... Reading this chat was the first time I’d heard fap. I’ve just had to google it, I now know what it means