Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,061 Harthacnut said: Craig's got the socks out again Click to expand... That's right. And I need both of them
Harthacnut said: Craig's got the socks out again Click to expand... That's right. And I need both of them
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,062 Casey86 said: Then some like me are unlucky lol Click to expand... Would you feel luckier if I gave you a
Casey86 said: Then some like me are unlucky lol Click to expand... Would you feel luckier if I gave you a
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,063 Craig53m said: That's right. And I need both of them Click to expand... Wow 2? Dude you shouldn’t have hanged around Chernoblyat
Craig53m said: That's right. And I need both of them Click to expand... Wow 2? Dude you shouldn’t have hanged around Chernoblyat
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,064 cian38irish said: Reading this chat was the first time I’d heard fap. I’ve just had to google it, I now know what it means Click to expand... A fap to celebrate learning the meaning?
cian38irish said: Reading this chat was the first time I’d heard fap. I’ve just had to google it, I now know what it means Click to expand... A fap to celebrate learning the meaning?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,065 Craig53m said: Would you feel luckier if I gave you a Click to expand... I dunno how that would make me lucky
Craig53m said: Would you feel luckier if I gave you a Click to expand... I dunno how that would make me lucky
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,068 Casey86 said: I dunno how that would make me lucky Click to expand... Have you seen the shit that goes on in here? Just gives you a closer look.
Casey86 said: I dunno how that would make me lucky Click to expand... Have you seen the shit that goes on in here? Just gives you a closer look.
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,070 Craig53m said: How is Miss Lexi today? Click to expand... I’m doing good today. Was at the farm earlier that always makes me feel good. How are you
Craig53m said: How is Miss Lexi today? Click to expand... I’m doing good today. Was at the farm earlier that always makes me feel good. How are you
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,071 Wait who for the landmark 273k? I bet it was casey lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,072 Fallenangellexi said: Are the chairs for everyone? Click to expand... I don't think so, but not sure. You'd have to ask @Tash26
Fallenangellexi said: Are the chairs for everyone? Click to expand... I don't think so, but not sure. You'd have to ask @Tash26
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,073 Craig53m said: Have you seen the shit that goes on in here? Just gives you a closer look. Click to expand... I miss lots that goes on in here lol. Besides I don't partake in lots of the shenanigans that goes on here
Craig53m said: Have you seen the shit that goes on in here? Just gives you a closer look. Click to expand... I miss lots that goes on in here lol. Besides I don't partake in lots of the shenanigans that goes on here
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,074 Harthacnut said: A fap to celebrate learning the meaning? Click to expand... That actually sounds like a good idea
Harthacnut said: A fap to celebrate learning the meaning? Click to expand... That actually sounds like a good idea
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,076 Fallenangellexi said: I’m doing good today. Was at the farm earlier that always makes me feel good. How are you Click to expand... I'm good and I'm down at the same time. House is finally empty, but missing my lady.
Fallenangellexi said: I’m doing good today. Was at the farm earlier that always makes me feel good. How are you Click to expand... I'm good and I'm down at the same time. House is finally empty, but missing my lady.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,077 I'm awaiting your message Maddie!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,078 But I don't think you're ready to find out what gooning is looool
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,079 Being around farms and horses tend to most of happier. Fallenangellexi said: I’m doing good today. Was at the farm earlier that always makes me feel good. How are you Click to expand...
Being around farms and horses tend to most of happier. Fallenangellexi said: I’m doing good today. Was at the farm earlier that always makes me feel good. How are you Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,080 Maddiemoiselle said: But I don't think you're ready to find out what gooning is looool Click to expand... I'm sure they know what gooning is.
Maddiemoiselle said: But I don't think you're ready to find out what gooning is looool Click to expand... I'm sure they know what gooning is.