Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,123 Craig53m said: But for someone who claims to know things...you ask an awful lot of questions! Click to expand... Thats how I learn the things I know! Duh!!
Craig53m said: But for someone who claims to know things...you ask an awful lot of questions! Click to expand... Thats how I learn the things I know! Duh!!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,124 Vaelan said: Goodnighty everyone Click to expand... Night dude
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,125 Vaelan said: Goodnighty everyone Click to expand... Night night!
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,130 Craig53m said: I have absolutely no idea Click to expand... I now know
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,131 I should keep a notebook beside me so I can keep up with the lingo
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,134 Harthacnut said: Time for bed. Night all x Click to expand... Nite C
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,135 Harthacnut said: Time for bed. Night all x Click to expand... night man
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,136 Dang Maddie...I told you that H word was contagious!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,138 Maddiemoiselle said: Uh oh! Who got it now?? Click to expand... Gee, I wonder. I slipped quietly out of the Describe Yourself thread!
Maddiemoiselle said: Uh oh! Who got it now?? Click to expand... Gee, I wonder. I slipped quietly out of the Describe Yourself thread!
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #273,139 Craig53m said: Dang Maddie...I told you that H word was contagious! Click to expand... What H word?