Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,161 Still yesterday. And good morning. I think I said goodnight to you earlier today. Lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,162 Lil_wonders said: How are you both today? Or is it still yesterday there? Click to expand... It's today.
Lil_wonders said: How are you both today? Or is it still yesterday there? Click to expand... It's today.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,163 But I'm wonderful I had pizza! How's you??
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,164 Hahaah is officially afternoon here now. Just went midday.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,166 Enjoy your day! I headed out of here for the night. Later ladies.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,168 Craig53m said: Enjoy your day! I headed out of here for the night. Later ladies. Click to expand... Bye bye!
Craig53m said: Enjoy your day! I headed out of here for the night. Later ladies. Click to expand... Bye bye!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,169 cian38irish said: Middle of the night here Click to expand... This makes sense. I can understand this.
cian38irish said: Middle of the night here Click to expand... This makes sense. I can understand this.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,170 Lil_wonders said: Hahaah is officially afternoon here now. Just went midday. Click to expand... This is just wild and utter nonsense lol
Lil_wonders said: Hahaah is officially afternoon here now. Just went midday. Click to expand... This is just wild and utter nonsense lol
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,171 2:46 am, a glass of whisky with music on. No work tomorrow. Lovely
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,172 cian38irish said: 2:46 am, a glass of whisky with music on. No work tomorrow. Lovely Click to expand... Still talisker?
cian38irish said: 2:46 am, a glass of whisky with music on. No work tomorrow. Lovely Click to expand... Still talisker?
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,173 Maddiemoiselle said: Still talisker? Click to expand... Yes still Talisker, and it’s going down well
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,174 I don’t think I could stay awake that late anymore haha especially if I was drinking.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,175 Lil_wonders said: I don’t think I could stay awake that late anymore haha especially if I was drinking. Click to expand... It’s the drinking that’s keeping me awake!
Lil_wonders said: I don’t think I could stay awake that late anymore haha especially if I was drinking. Click to expand... It’s the drinking that’s keeping me awake!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,177 Lil_wonders said: I don’t think I could stay awake that late anymore haha especially if I was drinking. Click to expand... Honestly, same
Lil_wonders said: I don’t think I could stay awake that late anymore haha especially if I was drinking. Click to expand... Honestly, same
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,179 Maddiemoiselle said: I should have some scotch toooooo Click to expand... I’d highly recommend it