cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,181 Maddiemoiselle said: I should have some scotch toooooo Click to expand... I’d highly recommend it
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,183 Or red wine. Or port. Actually I don’t like much alcohol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,185 Lil_wonders said: I’ve never liked scotch or whisky. Click to expand... For some reason I liked it immediately lol
Lil_wonders said: I’ve never liked scotch or whisky. Click to expand... For some reason I liked it immediately lol
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,186 I wish I liked it. Seems so sophisticated to say you drink it hahah
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,187 Lil_wonders said: I’ve never liked scotch or whisky. Click to expand... I only started to drink it in my late 30s
Lil_wonders said: I’ve never liked scotch or whisky. Click to expand... I only started to drink it in my late 30s
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,188 Lil_wonders said: I wish I liked it. Seems so sophisticated to say you drink it hahah Click to expand... Lol I'll never be sophisticated then
Lil_wonders said: I wish I liked it. Seems so sophisticated to say you drink it hahah Click to expand... Lol I'll never be sophisticated then
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,189 Some one gave me a bottle of gin so I’m trying to drink that. But I have to disguise the taste.
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,190 Casey86 said: Lol I'll never be sophisticated then Click to expand... Not a fan?
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,192 Lil_wonders said: Some one gave me a bottle of gin so I’m trying to drink that. But I have to disguise the taste. Click to expand... Gin I’ve only started to appreciate the last couple of years
Lil_wonders said: Some one gave me a bottle of gin so I’m trying to drink that. But I have to disguise the taste. Click to expand... Gin I’ve only started to appreciate the last couple of years
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,193 As I’ve gotten older I just drink less. If I go out with friends might have a few but that’s it.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,194 cian38irish said: Not a fan? Click to expand... Nope I don't drink alcohol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,195 Lil_wonders said: Hi Casey. Me either. Click to expand... Hey Wonders. How's the day treating you?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,196 Casey86 said: Hey Wonders. How's the day treating you? Click to expand... Has been a good one so far. Just cruising along with my day which is nice. Hope you’re doing well.
Casey86 said: Hey Wonders. How's the day treating you? Click to expand... Has been a good one so far. Just cruising along with my day which is nice. Hope you’re doing well.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,197 Lil_wonders said: Has been a good one so far. Just cruising along with my day which is nice. Hope you’re doing well. Click to expand... Oh you know me, just living the dream over here lol. Glad it's been a good one for you
Lil_wonders said: Has been a good one so far. Just cruising along with my day which is nice. Hope you’re doing well. Click to expand... Oh you know me, just living the dream over here lol. Glad it's been a good one for you
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,198 Atleast it’s still a dream and not a nightmare.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,199 I’m going on the search for food. No doubt I will be back later because that’s what I seem to do now.
I’m going on the search for food. No doubt I will be back later because that’s what I seem to do now.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,200 Lil_wonders said: Atleast it’s still a dream and not a nightmare. Click to expand... Or maybe it is a nightmare and I don't know the difference anymore lol
Lil_wonders said: Atleast it’s still a dream and not a nightmare. Click to expand... Or maybe it is a nightmare and I don't know the difference anymore lol