Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,201 There I cleaned my kitchen arr you proud of me???
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,202 Maddiemoiselle said: There I cleaned my kitchen arr you proud of me??? Click to expand... We're always proud of you
Maddiemoiselle said: There I cleaned my kitchen arr you proud of me??? Click to expand... We're always proud of you
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,203 Casey86 said: We're always proud of you Click to expand... Okay that was so sweet
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,204 Maddiemoiselle said: There I cleaned my kitchen arr you proud of me??? Click to expand... Very proud. I’ve done what I intended to do today, absolutely nothing. Just lazing about taking it easy
Maddiemoiselle said: There I cleaned my kitchen arr you proud of me??? Click to expand... Very proud. I’ve done what I intended to do today, absolutely nothing. Just lazing about taking it easy
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,205 Maddiemoiselle said: Okay that was so sweet Click to expand... Well it's true
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,206 cian38irish said: Very proud. I’ve done what I intended to do today, absolutely nothing. Just lazing about taking it easy Click to expand... Sounds loverly!
cian38irish said: Very proud. I’ve done what I intended to do today, absolutely nothing. Just lazing about taking it easy Click to expand... Sounds loverly!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,207 Casey86 said: Well it's true Click to expand... Fanks
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,208 I never learn to just lock these bloody cats out of the room
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,209 Maddiemoiselle said: Fanks Click to expand... You're welcome
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,212 BunnyBeeHope said: I never learn to just lock these bloody cats out of the room Click to expand... They'd only sit and scratch at the door. Probably meow loudly too
BunnyBeeHope said: I never learn to just lock these bloody cats out of the room Click to expand... They'd only sit and scratch at the door. Probably meow loudly too
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,213 How are Casey and Hope feeling? One sick, the other maybe getting sick
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,214 BunnyBeeHope said: I never learn to just lock these bloody cats out of the room Click to expand... Are they causing chaos?
BunnyBeeHope said: I never learn to just lock these bloody cats out of the room Click to expand... Are they causing chaos?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,215 Maddiemoiselle said: How are Casey and Hope feeling? One sick, the other maybe getting sick Click to expand... Eh just living the dream. Doing alright otherwise though
Maddiemoiselle said: How are Casey and Hope feeling? One sick, the other maybe getting sick Click to expand... Eh just living the dream. Doing alright otherwise though
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,216 Casey86 said: Eh just living the dream. Doing alright otherwise though Click to expand... Got over your cold?? That's good!
Casey86 said: Eh just living the dream. Doing alright otherwise though Click to expand... Got over your cold?? That's good!
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,217 I’m going to be self inflicted sick tomorrow, a severe hangover coming my way
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,219 cian38irish said: Are they causing chaos? Click to expand... Smacked me in the face!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,220 Maddiemoiselle said: Got over your cold?? That's good! Click to expand... No it's still lingering about lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Got over your cold?? That's good! Click to expand... No it's still lingering about lol