BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,221 cian38irish said: I’m going to be self inflicted sick tomorrow, a severe hangover coming my way Click to expand... Can't get hungover if you keep drinking
cian38irish said: I’m going to be self inflicted sick tomorrow, a severe hangover coming my way Click to expand... Can't get hungover if you keep drinking
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,222 Maddiemoiselle said: How are Casey and Hope feeling? One sick, the other maybe getting sick Click to expand... My throat and chest definitely feel iffy. Could go either way I think
Maddiemoiselle said: How are Casey and Hope feeling? One sick, the other maybe getting sick Click to expand... My throat and chest definitely feel iffy. Could go either way I think
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,223 BunnyBeeHope said: My throat and chest definitely feel iffy. Could go either way I think Click to expand... Make sure you have some whiskey!
BunnyBeeHope said: My throat and chest definitely feel iffy. Could go either way I think Click to expand... Make sure you have some whiskey!
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,225 BunnyBeeHope said: Can't get hungover if you keep drinking Click to expand... That’s a point well made. No work until Monday so carry on my merry way
BunnyBeeHope said: Can't get hungover if you keep drinking Click to expand... That’s a point well made. No work until Monday so carry on my merry way
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,226 BunnyBeeHope said: But I dont like whiskey, dont hate me Click to expand... You don't like a thing that I like????????? How dare you!!!!!
BunnyBeeHope said: But I dont like whiskey, dont hate me Click to expand... You don't like a thing that I like????????? How dare you!!!!!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,227 cian38irish said: That’s a point well made. No work until Monday so carry on my merry way Click to expand... Hook up one of those
cian38irish said: That’s a point well made. No work until Monday so carry on my merry way Click to expand... Hook up one of those
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,228 Maddiemoiselle said: You don't like a thing that I like????????? How dare you!!!!! Click to expand... The shame. The sssshhhaaammmeee
Maddiemoiselle said: You don't like a thing that I like????????? How dare you!!!!! Click to expand... The shame. The sssshhhaaammmeee
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,230 Casey86 said: Well I'm off for the night... see ya all later Click to expand... Night night Casey!!
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,232 Casey86 said: Well I'm off for the night... see ya all later Click to expand... Have a good one
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,234 Maddiemoiselle said: I just ate some Halloween candy lol Click to expand... Ohhh what kind?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,235 BunnyBeeHope said: Ohhh what kind? Click to expand... Reese cups!!!!!!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,236 Need to buy some Halloween candy but last year only 3 people came trick or treating
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,237 BunnyBeeHope said: Need to buy some Halloween candy but last year only 3 people came trick or treating Click to expand... More for you then!
BunnyBeeHope said: Need to buy some Halloween candy but last year only 3 people came trick or treating Click to expand... More for you then!
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,238 Maddiemoiselle said: I just ate some Halloween candy lol Click to expand... Ah it’s only a few days early.
Maddiemoiselle said: I just ate some Halloween candy lol Click to expand... Ah it’s only a few days early.
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,239 my Google alert for Reese's products went off, is everything okay in here
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 25, 2025 #273,240 BunnyBeeHope said: Need to buy some Halloween candy but last year only 3 people came trick or treating Click to expand... It’s like a madhouse around here!
BunnyBeeHope said: Need to buy some Halloween candy but last year only 3 people came trick or treating Click to expand... It’s like a madhouse around here!