I’m having a jolly old timeHow are you still alive???
I’m having a jolly old timeHow are you still alive???
Oh no at some point I’m going to have the mother of all hangoversMake the most of it while it lasts.
Or are you one of those annoying people that don’t get hang overs?
And it will be well deserved looolOh no at some point I’m going to have the mother of all hangovers![]()
ExactlyWell that’s a problem for another time.
It certainly willAnd it will be well deserved loool
What. Ever.Seriously if you could see me right now the word hot would not come to mind.
Ohh that sounds good.There’s a little cafe two minutes away opening in 15 mins. I’m going to drag myself for a couple of rolls and bacon
I have a completely free weekend, absolutely nothing planned. This is a rather spontaneous session. It’s greatAs long as you are enjoying yourself now. That is all that matters.