MorningAlso
Good morrow
MorningAlso
Good morrow
I did not I play smart now and I wait for a while after the release for prices to drop and even out because of the scalpersHey Soph.
Did you get new pokemon cards, that hindered my thomas shop?
LotteryWith Pokémon cards is it like a lottery when open them or specific?
It’s basically a lotteryWith Pokémon cards is it like a lottery when open them or specific?
Heck yes you doI know this stuff now lol
You can open 1 pack and pull the best card or go 100 packs with nothing to show for
Technically yeahBasicly gambling that kids can do as well
That’s the norm yeahPack of cards generally has 7 standard cards and three hits, generally two rev holo and one holo or better (right Soph?)
And an energy card
They caused confusion and delayWell tell your poke friends, never to blo k my thomas the tank engine shopping spree again.
Then poker and blackjack when adultBasicly gambling that kids can do as well
I don’t claim that part of the communityWell tell your poke friends, never to blo k my thomas the tank engine shopping spree again.