I don’t care about valueThe value drops because they are in French
I don’t care about valueThe value drops because they are in French
Swindon is about 1000 on its ownIve got my battle roundabouts cards
Got my Swindon/Slough set complete
Swindon is about 1000 on its own
The only game I play is ‘Football Manager’ online with my Brother, is only way I can get him to talk to me for any length of time ha Just mainly him citing stats tho
Don’t forget Milton Keynes, that’s a mega setIve got my battle roundabouts cards
Got my Swindon/Slough set complete
Don’t forget Milton Keynes, that’s a mega set
That’s in the extension set as I’m only an occasional visitor lolCostly though.
Plus there is the "Angry Amber" card that costs 3k alone
Bet they don’t follow her around the roundaboutIf you play her, she stand on the roundabout shouting at mens peens for +50 damage.
If you play her, she stand on the roundabout shouting at mens peens for +50 damage.
I wanted to get into warhammer but Natasha alone costs 120euros sooo I’m just buying WW2 planes models from time to time