D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,601 Vaelan said: I’m more into Japanese planes than German ones (sorry spitfire are great but not my thing) Click to expand... Ah the zero
Vaelan said: I’m more into Japanese planes than German ones (sorry spitfire are great but not my thing) Click to expand... Ah the zero
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,602 Vaelan said: I’m more into Japanese planes than German ones (sorry spitfire are great but not my thing) Click to expand... The French appreciated them more at the time I guess
Vaelan said: I’m more into Japanese planes than German ones (sorry spitfire are great but not my thing) Click to expand... The French appreciated them more at the time I guess
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,603 The hurricane actually shot down more planes then the spitfire, but got no glory.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,604 Harthacnut said: Ah the zero Click to expand... Zero but also other planes
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,605 Amberrlicious said: The French appreciated them more at the time I guess Click to expand... Well at that time, Italian/japanese/german were same same but different
Amberrlicious said: The French appreciated them more at the time I guess Click to expand... Well at that time, Italian/japanese/german were same same but different
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,606 Amberrlicious said: The French appreciated them more at the time I guess Click to expand... Ungrateful.
Amberrlicious said: The French appreciated them more at the time I guess Click to expand... Ungrateful.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,608 Harthacnut said: The hurricane actually shot down more planes then the spitfire, but got no glory. Click to expand... Oh yeah hurricane good plane
Harthacnut said: The hurricane actually shot down more planes then the spitfire, but got no glory. Click to expand... Oh yeah hurricane good plane
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,609 Vaelan said: I love the panzers tho Click to expand... Stockholm syndrome is high in France
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,611 Amberrlicious said: The French appreciated them more at the time I guess Click to expand... Yeah ofc UK was litteraly big bro back then
Amberrlicious said: The French appreciated them more at the time I guess Click to expand... Yeah ofc UK was litteraly big bro back then
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,612 Harthacnut said: Stockholm syndrome is high in France Click to expand... You can’t say the panzers aren’t nice tho. (Lots of mechanical failure in the end)
Harthacnut said: Stockholm syndrome is high in France Click to expand... You can’t say the panzers aren’t nice tho. (Lots of mechanical failure in the end)
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,613 SarcasticSadie said: Aren’t they German Tanks Click to expand... Yup
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,615 Anyways sorry tank and plane nerd… we can get back to other stuff now
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,616 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 475023 Click to expand... Prefer this tank
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,618 Amberrlicious said: Thomas the tank Click to expand... Choo choo
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,620 BunnyBeeHope said: Thomas had a good kill record during the war Click to expand... Dark humor fan? Am I in heaven
BunnyBeeHope said: Thomas had a good kill record during the war Click to expand... Dark humor fan? Am I in heaven