D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,662 SophUKYis said: Garden centres are cool Click to expand... Yes!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,663 There is a cool one around your neck of the woods Soph, behind the Tesco
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,664 Harthacnut said: There is a cool one around your neck of the woods Soph, behind the Tesco Click to expand... I think i know the one youre talking about
Harthacnut said: There is a cool one around your neck of the woods Soph, behind the Tesco Click to expand... I think i know the one youre talking about
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,665 SophUKYis said: I think i know the one youre talking about Click to expand... Went there for the first time around may this year. They have a weird fish shop in there which was dangerous. Walked out with a "shrimpsons" t shirt
SophUKYis said: I think i know the one youre talking about Click to expand... Went there for the first time around may this year. They have a weird fish shop in there which was dangerous. Walked out with a "shrimpsons" t shirt
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,666 America now have the most record national debt they've ever had and the fastest growing debt at any time outside of the covid pandemic The great orange business man
America now have the most record national debt they've ever had and the fastest growing debt at any time outside of the covid pandemic The great orange business man
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,667 And that’s not even close to the worst thing about there.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,668 Im trying to see if he has any positive changes in his time as El Comandante. Its hard to find
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,672 Lil_wonders said: And that’s not even close to the worst thing about there. Click to expand... Hey lil how are you?
Lil_wonders said: And that’s not even close to the worst thing about there. Click to expand... Hey lil how are you?
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,673 Dinner was good. Steak asparagus and baby potatoes
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,674 Vaelan said: Hey lil how are you? Click to expand... I’m good thanks. How are you?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,675 Lil_wonders said: I’m good thanks. How are you? Click to expand... I’m great thanks
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,677 Let's talk about how cack the iphone is again
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,679 Lil_wonders said: Did you enjoy the movie? Click to expand... Yesterday? Yeah it was nice movie. Scenario is kinda boring like it’s already seen for ages but the CGI, action etc is really nice so it was not like a waste of time
Lil_wonders said: Did you enjoy the movie? Click to expand... Yesterday? Yeah it was nice movie. Scenario is kinda boring like it’s already seen for ages but the CGI, action etc is really nice so it was not like a waste of time
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,680 Harthacnut said: Went there for the first time around may this year. They have a weird fish shop in there which was dangerous. Walked out with a "shrimpsons" t shirt Click to expand... This reminded me I saw African dwarf frogs in the pet shop, frogs that live completely under water, I never knew that was a thing
Harthacnut said: Went there for the first time around may this year. They have a weird fish shop in there which was dangerous. Walked out with a "shrimpsons" t shirt Click to expand... This reminded me I saw African dwarf frogs in the pet shop, frogs that live completely under water, I never knew that was a thing