Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,701 My phone now is 5 yrs old. Still working. No issues except I’m running out of space. And the new ones come in prettier colours.
My phone now is 5 yrs old. Still working. No issues except I’m running out of space. And the new ones come in prettier colours.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,702 Amberrlicious said: Last phone lasted 4 years without a single issue so, joke doesn’t work lol Cute pic though Click to expand...
Amberrlicious said: Last phone lasted 4 years without a single issue so, joke doesn’t work lol Cute pic though Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,703 BunnyBeeHope said: He only uses oil lamps at home Click to expand... Two cups with a string
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,704 BunnyBeeHope said: He only uses oil lamps at home Click to expand... LIGHT THE LAMP NOT THE RAT
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,705 Harthacnut said: View attachment 475037 Click to expand... Apple pin is a nice touch
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,707 2 of the thieves from the French heist have been arrested
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,708 Harthacnut said: Click to expand... That's alot of porn
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,710 BunnyBeeHope said: 2 of the thieves from the French heist have been arrested Click to expand... And they’ve caught that guy that they let out of prison by mistake
BunnyBeeHope said: 2 of the thieves from the French heist have been arrested Click to expand... And they’ve caught that guy that they let out of prison by mistake
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,712 BunnyBeeHope said: That's alot of porn Click to expand... I don’t watch porn.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,714 I dont get the iphone hate never had a issue with mine
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,715 Lil_wonders said: Hey again Craig. Manage to get more sleep? Click to expand... A little bit. Thankfully I don't have anything going on or any plans. What did you cook for lunch?
Lil_wonders said: Hey again Craig. Manage to get more sleep? Click to expand... A little bit. Thankfully I don't have anything going on or any plans. What did you cook for lunch?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,716 SophUKYis said: I dont get the iphone hate never had a issue with mine Click to expand... I don't hate it actually. I've never had one.
SophUKYis said: I dont get the iphone hate never had a issue with mine Click to expand... I don't hate it actually. I've never had one.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,717 Craig53m said: A little bit. Thankfully I don't have anything going on or any plans. What did you cook for lunch? Click to expand... Lunch was corn thins with avocado. Dinner was steak.
Craig53m said: A little bit. Thankfully I don't have anything going on or any plans. What did you cook for lunch? Click to expand... Lunch was corn thins with avocado. Dinner was steak.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,718 Amberrlicious said: I have an iPhone I love my iphone Stop being a hater Click to expand... Same
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,719 Well it is the best selling phone in the world, so there's more love than hate
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,720 It’s like when a band becomes really popular, it becomes cool to dislike them