Lol, I think your finger must've slipped and you added me by mistake.
Shut up,.you'll always be cool to me..
Lol, I think your finger must've slipped and you added me by mistake.
Ignore her. She's a Marmite bitch.Shut up,.you'll always be cool to me..
Waste of time.I had to look up Marmite
Ya, pretty much. But at least I learned something!Waste of time.
Have a good dayByeeeee
Vanilla isn't a waste of time though
Anyway
Have fun continuing to worship me in your dreams.Byeeeee
Have fun continuing to worship me in your dreams.![]()
I don't worship you.
If I force you to do it in your dream, you will do it.I don't worship you.
Not necessarilyWorship is an unhealthy term.
OK, so this I understand. But soooo deep!Worship is an unhealthy term.
Okay, now this works for meIf I force you to do it in your dream, you will do it.![]()