D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,121 Maddiemoiselle said: Y'all. I have a case of the grumpies right now. It's annoying. Click to expand... Samesies
Maddiemoiselle said: Y'all. I have a case of the grumpies right now. It's annoying. Click to expand... Samesies
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,122 I have nearly 2 years worth of backed up spaff. Thats why im always grumpy lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,124 Amberrlicious said: Wrap it up and put it in the trash Click to expand... This is good thinking.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,125 SophUKYis said: Samesies Click to expand... Have toast
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,126 Im the only person that can join a SeX SiTe and not get any sex
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,129 Harthacnut said: I have nearly 2 years worth of backed up spaff. Thats why im always grumpy lol Click to expand... Dang
Harthacnut said: I have nearly 2 years worth of backed up spaff. Thats why im always grumpy lol Click to expand... Dang
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,130 Harthacnut said: Im the only person that can join a SeX SiTe and not get any sex Click to expand... Have you tried though???
Harthacnut said: Im the only person that can join a SeX SiTe and not get any sex Click to expand... Have you tried though???
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,131 Maddiemoiselle said: Have you tried though??? Click to expand... I mean. I need to be friends with someone before I can do it, can't do it with a random person. But then you dont want to ruin a friendship with it So it gets complicated lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Have you tried though??? Click to expand... I mean. I need to be friends with someone before I can do it, can't do it with a random person. But then you dont want to ruin a friendship with it So it gets complicated lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,132 Harthacnut said: I mean. I need to be friends with someone before I can do it, can't do it with a random person. But then you dont want to ruin a friendship with it So it gets complicated lol Click to expand... Yes this makes sense
Harthacnut said: I mean. I need to be friends with someone before I can do it, can't do it with a random person. But then you dont want to ruin a friendship with it So it gets complicated lol Click to expand... Yes this makes sense
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,133 I’d try to help with the grumpies but I’m better at causing it than stopping it Also I’m making dinner
I’d try to help with the grumpies but I’m better at causing it than stopping it Also I’m making dinner
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,134 I'll just stick to missing my ex.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,135 Amberrlicious said: I’d try to help with the grumpies but I’m better at causing it than stopping it Also I’m making dinner Click to expand... This is not true.
Amberrlicious said: I’d try to help with the grumpies but I’m better at causing it than stopping it Also I’m making dinner Click to expand... This is not true.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,136 Ugh. So I wanted a bath. But for some reason theres not enough hot water. So now I'm in the half full bath with slightly warm water.
Ugh. So I wanted a bath. But for some reason theres not enough hot water. So now I'm in the half full bath with slightly warm water.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,137 @youngbustyredhead Im sure you've found this image by now but if not, here you go. Use it well!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,138 Maddiemoiselle said: @youngbustyredhead Im sure you've found this image by now but if not, here you go. Use it well! View attachment 475072 Click to expand... Intimidating
Maddiemoiselle said: @youngbustyredhead Im sure you've found this image by now but if not, here you go. Use it well! View attachment 475072 Click to expand... Intimidating
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,139 Harthacnut said: Intimidating Click to expand... I know. So scary. Head-pat worthy.