Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,176 SophUKYis said: Blah I bought a Lego game and the code they sent me was for a older console so doesn’t work Click to expand... What game is it?
SophUKYis said: Blah I bought a Lego game and the code they sent me was for a older console so doesn’t work Click to expand... What game is it?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,177 Maddiemoiselle said: What game is it? Click to expand... Lego Harry Potter
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,178 SophUKYis said: Lego Harry Potter Click to expand... I love Lego games!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,179 They are fun. Find them a bit samey after a while though.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,180 That's why I like them. I'm bad at games so they're easy enough for me loool