D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,262 I lost my genitalia in an unfortunate lagging accident
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,264 Amberrlicious said: Shall we lag now or lag later ? Click to expand... Yes
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,265 Do you lag your mother with that mouth?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,266 I do refer to my daughter as mini-me sometimes lol
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,267 Amberrlicious said: I do refer to my daughter as mini-me sometimes lol Click to expand... Cute
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,268 Exactly like me in every way except 1/8 my size (About 1/3 now probably)
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Oct 26, 2025 #275,270 I've just heard that the song 'Lag Me, Baby' is still lagging in the top 20.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,273 SmilingTom said: Has anyone ever lagged anything for you? Click to expand... I know that song Stevie
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,274 SmilingTom said: Has anyone ever lagged anything for you? Click to expand... I know that song Stevie
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Oct 26, 2025 #275,275 Amberrlicious said: I know that song Stevie Click to expand... Yup. Always on my mind
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,276 SmilingTom said: Yup. Always on my mind Click to expand... No that was Elvis
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #275,279 Harthacnut said: I remember, the lag was forever Click to expand... Yesssss