Probably lol, I have zero knowledge of pornstarsKnowing Red, a pornstar
Probably lol, I have zero knowledge of pornstarsKnowing Red, a pornstar
I can see why you want her. I'll do my best to convince Santa to make it happen
Thanks!I can see why you want her. I'll do my best to convince Santa to make it happen
Hmm.She got the nerdy vibe
![]()
You're welcome, but don't attack my kneecaps if I can't make it happenThanks!
Ah that would have been clever! I’m not enough of a drinker to get that excited about alcohol for Christmas thoI thought you were saying alcohol in a cheeky way
I won’t, in the spirit of ChristmasYou're welcome, but don't attack my kneecaps if I can't make it happen
Towels alsoMessy socks inbound
Thanks lolI won’t, in the spirit of Christmas
I mean an angry penguin wielding a weapon and swinging it at your kneecaps can be intimidatingShe's very....
Intimidating
You’d know if I actually got madShe's very....
Intimidating
I mean an angry penguin wielding a weapon and swinging it at your kneecaps can be intimidating
You’d know if I actually got mad
._.
Keep testing me and we’ll seeUnfortunately for you, I dont plan on making that happen![]()