I think it's just called "Thursday"I did no exercise today and just ordered pizza is this what people mean when they say naughty?
I think it's just called "Thursday"I did no exercise today and just ordered pizza is this what people mean when they say naughty?
I did no exercise today and just ordered pizza is this what people mean when they say naughty?
Yes. I believe that's what gooning isI did no exercise today and just ordered pizza is this what people mean when they say naughty?
Yum!Im doing a homemade pizza tonight
You hear that, im just like you now Ciaran. GoooonnYes. I believe that's what gooning is
You hear that, im just like you now Ciaran. Goooonn
Hes a scary clown thoughYou wanna lick it too?
I never do thatCasey being naughty at work
I never get naughty anywhere anymoreI never do that
Lick the pizza??? No but I bit itCasey, did ya lick it?
KinkyLick the pizza??? No but I bit it
I did it once. Dont read this ciaranI never do that
I did it once. Dont read this ciaran
HeyCan't say I'm surprised