The ol' work 'n' wank
Can honestly say I've never done that lolThe ol' work 'n' wank
Can't honestly say I've never done thatCan honestly say I've never done that lol
You could do it from up high and aim belowCan honestly say I've never done that lol
Give the cat some cheese he/she is here for the cheese taxAnd nosey cat
I'll have to be pretty motivated to do thatYou could do it from up high and aim below
They are so nosey!And nosey cat
ohI did it once. Dont read this ciaran
The ol' work 'n' wank
I don't know what that is but I can only assume it's the exact same thingIs that like the shake N vac?
Dang. Hope you feel better soon!Yeha sorry everyone, feel like someone hit my head with an axe. I’ll try to comeback later if I feel better. Stay cute and wonderful everyone
I don't know what that is but I can only assume it's the exact same thing
Yeha sorry everyone, feel like someone hit my head with an axe. I’ll try to comeback later if I feel better. Stay cute and wonderful everyone