moo
Noooooo!Hi @vanilla_hips i see you!
Ill rest when ill dieRest up and take care
Um I mean do what feels right I guess?Yk what fuck it, I’ll stay here no matter the pain. Wassup
Isn't that what creeps always say while they're groping you?*gently pets you*
Shhh it’s ok! I’m friendly![]()
Not me tho. I’m niceIsn't that what creeps always say while they're groping you?![]()
What happened?Annnnnd just added another to the ol ignore list
Yeah I swear everytime someone says “I’m friendly don’t worry” or “you can trust me” I get the ickIsn't that what creeps always say while they're groping you?![]()
Extremely large and close-up dick pic in an unnecessary placeWhat happened?
Not me tho. I’m niceYeah I swear everytime someone says “I’m friendly don’t worry” or “you can trust me” I get the ick
???Annnnnd just added another to the ol ignore list
Damn, sorry. Ill never understand how they think it’s okay to do thisExtremely large and close-up dick pic in an unnecessary place
See above
Il scared nowNot me tho. I’m nice
Damn, sorry. Ill never understand how they think it’s okay to do this