D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,402 BunnyBeeHope said: This game rocks hard View attachment 475734 Click to expand... Which platform?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,403 Vaelan said: Which platform? Click to expand... Atari jaguar
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,404 Also is it like same shinobi that was in Arcades ? I loved that oldie
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,405 Vaelan said: Which platform? Click to expand... Steamdeck for me I think its on everything though
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,406 Harthacnut said: Atari jaguar Click to expand... You old
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,407 BunnyBeeHope said: Steamdeck for me I think its on everything though Click to expand... Damn you got a steam deck? How is it
BunnyBeeHope said: Steamdeck for me I think its on everything though Click to expand... Damn you got a steam deck? How is it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,408 Vaelan said: Also is it like same shinobi that was in Arcades ? I loved that oldie Click to expand... Same series but its a new one
Vaelan said: Also is it like same shinobi that was in Arcades ? I loved that oldie Click to expand... Same series but its a new one
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,409 Vaelan said: Damn you got a steam deck? How is it Click to expand... I love it, best purchase I've made in a long time
Vaelan said: Damn you got a steam deck? How is it Click to expand... I love it, best purchase I've made in a long time
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,410 BunnyBeeHope said: I love it, best purchase I've made in a long time Click to expand... Nice!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,411 Only issue is its quite heavy to hold for a long time
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,412 I was considering it, but that will depend if I get the job or not. If yes, new pc if not steamdeck
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,413 What else do you have ? BunnyBeeHope said: Only issue is its quite heavy to hold for a long time Click to expand...
What else do you have ? BunnyBeeHope said: Only issue is its quite heavy to hold for a long time Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,414 Harthacnut said: Only with you. And Red And Storm And Vanilla And Perfict And Bailey Im sure there are Americans i have forgotten. Click to expand... Dee? CN…? But also Aw thanks!
Harthacnut said: Only with you. And Red And Storm And Vanilla And Perfict And Bailey Im sure there are Americans i have forgotten. Click to expand... Dee? CN…? But also Aw thanks!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,415 BunnyBeeHope said: Only issue is its quite heavy to hold for a long time Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,416 youngbustyredhead said: Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,417 youngbustyredhead said: Dee? CN…? But also Aw thanks! Click to expand... YES!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,418 Vaelan said: What else do you have ? Click to expand... I have an xbox as well