Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,501 Tash26 said: Sup What have I missed? It's TTT Click to expand... Natasha Nice
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,502 Casey86 said: I thought I was the pope Click to expand... Oh ya!!!!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,503 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh ya!!!! Click to expand... Lol it's all good, I'm used to people forgetting about me
Maddiemoiselle said: Oh ya!!!! Click to expand... Lol it's all good, I'm used to people forgetting about me
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,504 Casey86 said: Lol it's all good, I'm used to people forgetting about me Click to expand... Shut the literal fuck up mister!!!
Casey86 said: Lol it's all good, I'm used to people forgetting about me Click to expand... Shut the literal fuck up mister!!!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,505 Men have got enough time ruining the world now it's my turn to ruin stuff
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,506 BunnyBeeHope said: Men have got enough time ruining the world now it's my turn to ruin stuff Click to expand... Ruin me
BunnyBeeHope said: Men have got enough time ruining the world now it's my turn to ruin stuff Click to expand... Ruin me
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,507 BunnyBeeHope said: Men have got enough time ruining the world now it's my turn to ruin stuff Click to expand... Fair point. You'd run it better anyway lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Men have got enough time ruining the world now it's my turn to ruin stuff Click to expand... Fair point. You'd run it better anyway lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,508 Maddiemoiselle said: Shut the literal fuck up mister!!! Click to expand... I guess I could be silent
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,509 I dunno the pope is supposed to forgive, I'm not much of a forgiver
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,511 SamlightIsBack said: I’m just going to drink Click to expand... Whatca drinking?
SamlightIsBack Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,513 BunnyBeeHope said: Whatca drinking? Click to expand... Think I’m doing vodka and seltzer . I’ll pour you one
BunnyBeeHope said: Whatca drinking? Click to expand... Think I’m doing vodka and seltzer . I’ll pour you one
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,514 BunnyBeeHope said: Did you watch the new IT show @Casey86 ? Click to expand... No I don't have HBO, so I haven't seen it yet. I heard it's really good
BunnyBeeHope said: Did you watch the new IT show @Casey86 ? Click to expand... No I don't have HBO, so I haven't seen it yet. I heard it's really good
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,515 SamlightIsBack said: Think I’m doing vodka and seltzer . I’ll pour you one Click to expand... I definitely need a 7 up or something for a mixer!
SamlightIsBack said: Think I’m doing vodka and seltzer . I’ll pour you one Click to expand... I definitely need a 7 up or something for a mixer!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,516 SamlightIsBack said: I’m just going to drink Click to expand... What are you gonna drink???
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,517 Casey86 said: No I don't have HBO, so I haven't seen it yet. I heard it's really good Click to expand... Yeah same. I thought it would be 8 episodes of pissing about then IT would show up but I heard its insane from the get go
Casey86 said: No I don't have HBO, so I haven't seen it yet. I heard it's really good Click to expand... Yeah same. I thought it would be 8 episodes of pissing about then IT would show up but I heard its insane from the get go
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,519 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh that's been answered lol Click to expand... Have you been drinking missy
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,520 Maddiemoiselle said: Natasha Nice Click to expand... Hiiiiii