Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,562 Casey86 said: lol surely it's not that cold out Click to expand... It's just above freezing lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,563 Maddiemoiselle said: It's just above freezing lol Click to expand... lol that's kinda cold. It's 46°F/7°C by me
Maddiemoiselle said: It's just above freezing lol Click to expand... lol that's kinda cold. It's 46°F/7°C by me
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,568 Okay I'm actually so chilly right now I need a million blankets
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,574 Maddiemoiselle said: What are you up to Casey? Click to expand... Nothing fun, just watching tv. What are you up to?
Maddiemoiselle said: What are you up to Casey? Click to expand... Nothing fun, just watching tv. What are you up to?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,575 Casey86 said: Nothing fun, just watching tv. What are you up to? Click to expand... What are you watching?
Casey86 said: Nothing fun, just watching tv. What are you up to? Click to expand... What are you watching?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,576 Maddiemoiselle said: What are you watching? Click to expand... Some true crime documentary.. not really paying attention to it lol. Mainly scrolling on my phone
Maddiemoiselle said: What are you watching? Click to expand... Some true crime documentary.. not really paying attention to it lol. Mainly scrolling on my phone
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,577 Nice. That's pretty much all I'm doing lol
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,578 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 475760 Click to expand... Didn’t work
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,579 It’s 3:24 and I’m no longer sleepy fuuuuuuck
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,580 Maddiemoiselle said: Nice. That's pretty much all I'm doing lol Click to expand... Lol nice