Good morning
How are you today?Good morning
Very tired and a bit stressed its getting cat to the vet dayHow are you today?
Awww I see, I Hope everything’s gonna be alright!Very tired and a bit stressed its getting cat to the vet day
I see, it’s always trickyShould be its just to get her teeth checked. Its the getting there is the hard part lol
Me? Was full of nightmares and dreams about people I don’t wanna see agianHow are you did you manage to get any sleep?
I'm sorry that's horrible.Me? Was full of nightmares and dreams about people I don’t wanna see agian
If it was you in my dreams that would have been a better nightI'm sorry that's horrible.
I won't invade your dreams again
Have a wonderful dayRight I'm out for a few hours. Have a good day anyone that pops their head in
You tooHope everyone has a great weekend.
GdayGood mornin all
Maybe it was to spread the butter and they forgotI just saw something and I hope it’s fake but apparently someone hid a blade in a baguette during a riot![]()