What are you doing thread I think it wasWhere are they now?
What are you doing thread I think it wasWhere are they now?
You cuteso I need to stay offline is what youre saying?
the briefcase aint big enoughIm building a case against you
...I mean carry on
Yeah that one…What are you doing thread I think it was
That’s what I get for not reading all the way through before replying
ive my momentsYou cute
told ya its a life styleToo horny to see.
I’ve gone hornblindToo horny to see.
This sounds awful actually lolThey Live but instead of the sunglasses showing aliens it shows how horny people are
It is horrorThis sounds awful actually lol
They Live but instead of the sunglasses showing aliens it shows how horny people are
like full blind, legally blind, or hazy eyed like cataractsI’ve gone hornblind
I prefer to finger paint and fuck. But to each their ownIve come here to suck cock
And fist some ass.
And I'm all out of cock
Or smt.
I’ll reply later remind me when I’m back@Vaelan what movie are you seeing?
Very very hazy. Like a horny fog. Can still move about among others, but my perceptions are completely alteredlike full blind, legally blind, or hazy eyed like cataracts
silent hill like. very pyramid head energy love it.Very very hazy. Like a horny fog. Can still move about among others, but my perceptions are completely altered