youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,961 SophUKYis said: I have good news The damage isn’t as bad as it first seemed yay Click to expand... Hooray!!!
SophUKYis said: I have good news The damage isn’t as bad as it first seemed yay Click to expand... Hooray!!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,964 youngbustyredhead said: The big boy is following me now Click to expand... Oh congrats!
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,965 youngbustyredhead said: The big boy is following me now Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,966 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh congrats! Click to expand... Yes I’m very excited about it
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,967 How is everyone? Haven’t really been here much lately
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,968 SophUKYis said: How is everyone? Haven’t really been here much lately Click to expand... I’m good! Got mah Halloween vibes going Crossing all my fingers and toes that the hospital results mean you’ll be hopping around soon!
SophUKYis said: How is everyone? Haven’t really been here much lately Click to expand... I’m good! Got mah Halloween vibes going Crossing all my fingers and toes that the hospital results mean you’ll be hopping around soon!
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,969 youngbustyredhead said: I’m good! Got mah Halloween vibes going Crossing all my fingers and toes that the hospital results mean you’ll be hopping around soon! Click to expand... Yippie! I’m definitely on the right track, done a few walks and bits Doctor has said another week maybe 2 off work but can go back when I feel ready
youngbustyredhead said: I’m good! Got mah Halloween vibes going Crossing all my fingers and toes that the hospital results mean you’ll be hopping around soon! Click to expand... Yippie! I’m definitely on the right track, done a few walks and bits Doctor has said another week maybe 2 off work but can go back when I feel ready
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,971 vanilla_hips said: @Harthacnut Click to expand... He's busy licking
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,972 vanilla_hips said: @Harthacnut Click to expand... Si?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,973 BunnyBeeHope said: He's busy licking Click to expand... Don't force him too much.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,974 SophUKYis said: Yippie! I’m definitely on the right track, done a few walks and bits Doctor has said another week maybe 2 off work but can go back when I feel ready Click to expand... Yasss
SophUKYis said: Yippie! I’m definitely on the right track, done a few walks and bits Doctor has said another week maybe 2 off work but can go back when I feel ready Click to expand... Yasss
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,976 Is that roadkill?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,977 BunnyBeeHope said: Im so sleepy Click to expand... Gotta stay awake for the trick or treaters!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #279,980 BunnyBeeHope said: Stan has roadkill on the brain Click to expand... Wants to rotisserie it