The new prime minister of the UKErrrr who is Bowser ???
The new prime minister of the UKErrrr who is Bowser ???
The mental patient was an older girl probably bringing her sisters aroundWe’re quite sure these were all trick or treaters…?
Guessing couldn’t do a worse jobThe new prime minister of the UK
Sexy lady version or OG?The new prime minister of the UK
Ah that explains the mental breakThe mental patient was an older girl probably bringing her sisters around
As the youngest in my family I understandAh that explains the mental break
I kid, I love my little sis
Like Lady Bowser???Tiz a thing that the ladies in the current Government in UK all look the same…. Factoid of the day
All the gop women in America as wellTiz a thing that the ladies in the current Government in UK all look the same…. Factoid of the day
Well if she looks like Rachel from Accounts then yeaLike Lady Bowser???
I dunno. I think it's a cuck thingSuper Mario's enemy
I said the other day mario is the ultimate cuck so I agree lolI dunno. I think it's a cuck thing
Like he's "always" having to go find peach. I think it's just RP that they like to do
Toads like "oh Peach is in another castle"
Banged her on the photocopierWell if she looks like Rachel from Accounts then yea
Ugh they sure all sound alikeAll the gop women in America as well
Banged her on the photocopier
It's just Boris Johnson in a bowser costume. Really sorry to disappointSexy lady version or OG?
Happy Halloween!!Helloo happy spooky dayyy
![]()