Hey MaddieHey Craig
Hey MaddieHey Craig
AhhhhhhhView attachment 475818View attachment 475819View attachment 475820View attachment 475821
In the spirit of Halloween...here's a few pictures of Gracie dressed up. The first two were before I had her.
A BANANA SPLIT!!! THAT'S ADORABLE!!!View attachment 475818View attachment 475819View attachment 475820View attachment 475821
In the spirit of Halloween...here's a few pictures of Gracie dressed up. The first two were before I had her.
Im good just tiredThings are good! How about with you?
She looks thrilled! Lol. But very cute.View attachment 475818View attachment 475819View attachment 475820View attachment 475821
In the spirit of Halloween...here's a few pictures of Gracie dressed up. The first two were before I had her.
Gracezilla!View attachment 475818View attachment 475819View attachment 475820View attachment 475821
In the spirit of Halloween...here's a few pictures of Gracie dressed up. The first two were before I had her.
Definitely was lol, that was from before I even knew who Gracie wasA BANANA SPLIT!!! THAT'S ADORABLE!!!
Tired is for the wicked! It'll pass. LolIm good just tired
Eek!Trick or treaters 3 or 4 I lost count already
Mom and daughter dressed as Chuckies
I'm certaintly wickedTired is for the wicked! It'll pass. Lol
Sounds like a good time just dont get confused and throw chili at the kidsLittle party in my driveway this evening. 3 or 4 neighbors eating and drinking, throwing handfulls of candy at the maybe 10 kids we'll see. A little cool tonight, definitely a bourbon and chili night!
I doubt that. Maybe though, ya just never know about some people!I'm certaintly wicked
Context Maddie! Mah werd