D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,362 Vaelan said: I knew I shouldn’t have saved your ancestor back in the day when English and French where shooting arrows at each other Click to expand... WE WON
Vaelan said: I knew I shouldn’t have saved your ancestor back in the day when English and French where shooting arrows at each other Click to expand... WE WON
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,363 @Harthacnut quick, hide under my anti horny umbrella or Hope will contaminate you
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,364 BunnyBeeHope said: You'll have to eat all the candy Click to expand... Candy n oh n pizza just ordered
BunnyBeeHope said: You'll have to eat all the candy Click to expand... Candy n oh n pizza just ordered
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,365 Harthacnut said: WE WON Click to expand... I don’t care I saved him anayway
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,366 Harthacnut said: WE WON Click to expand... We are still winning by not being french
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,367 SimplySadie said: Candy n oh n pizza just ordered Click to expand... Hell yeah
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,369 PumpkinPie said: happy Halloween Millionaires Click to expand... Happy Halloween too
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,370 PumpkinPie said: happy Halloween Millionaires Click to expand... Wooo happy spooky day
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,371 Tash26 said: What???? Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: I'm in and out of it today Click to expand... "hi it's me, 'it'" - Tash if she were clever enough
Tash26 said: What???? Click to expand... Maddiemoiselle said: I'm in and out of it today Click to expand... "hi it's me, 'it'" - Tash if she were clever enough
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,372 If I hypothetically wanted to leave France, where do I go? What’s the best thing in yall countries
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,373 Vaelan said: If I hypothetically wanted to leave France, where do I go? What’s the best thing in yall countries Click to expand... Ya should try Paris
Vaelan said: If I hypothetically wanted to leave France, where do I go? What’s the best thing in yall countries Click to expand... Ya should try Paris
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,374 Vaelan said: If I hypothetically wanted to leave France, where do I go? What’s the best thing in yall countries Click to expand... Ciaran
Vaelan said: If I hypothetically wanted to leave France, where do I go? What’s the best thing in yall countries Click to expand... Ciaran
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,375 Vaelan said: If I hypothetically wanted to leave France, where do I go? What’s the best thing in yall countries Click to expand... Go to Canada and be French there
Vaelan said: If I hypothetically wanted to leave France, where do I go? What’s the best thing in yall countries Click to expand... Go to Canada and be French there
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,376 SimplySadie said: Ya should try Paris Click to expand... That’s France and no thanks
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,377 BunnyBeeHope said: Ciaran Click to expand... Yes?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,378 BunnyBeeHope said: Ciaran Click to expand... Okay you got me, Ciaran I’m on my way buddy
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,379 Harthacnut said: Go to Canada and be French there Click to expand... He can kiss fox
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,380 Vaelan said: Okay you got me, Ciaran I’m on my way buddy Click to expand... He lives in Paris