D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,421 Russ is in the Senate waving his dick about
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,422 I don’t even understand why they need to compare size, is that the best thing in their personality?
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,423 Vaelan said: Hi Craig, you should nap again then Click to expand... Can't, have people coming over.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,424 Put some sleeping pills in their drink and then you can nap too
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,425 Mood isn't improving so I'll bid you all a goodnight
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,426 Harthacnut said: Mood isn't improving so I'll bid you all a goodnight Click to expand... Dm now
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,427 Harthacnut said: Mood isn't improving so I'll bid you all a goodnight Click to expand... Dang. I hope you feel better soon!
Harthacnut said: Mood isn't improving so I'll bid you all a goodnight Click to expand... Dang. I hope you feel better soon!
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,429 I hope you’ll feel better tho @Harthacnut
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,430 Damn guess we are the last two standing
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,431 Vaelan said: Put some sleeping pills in their drink and then you can nap too Click to expand... Damn, that's a bit harsh
Vaelan said: Put some sleeping pills in their drink and then you can nap too Click to expand... Damn, that's a bit harsh
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,432 Craig53m said: Damn, that's a bit harsh Click to expand... This is Halloween or just me being a psycho sorry
Craig53m said: Damn, that's a bit harsh Click to expand... This is Halloween or just me being a psycho sorry
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,435 BunnyBeeHope said: My nose is running blagh Click to expand... Got a cold again?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,437 BunnyBeeHope said: My nose is running blagh Click to expand... Catch itttttt
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,438 BunnyBeeHope said: My nose is running blagh Click to expand... New meaning in here to...Need a tissue?
BunnyBeeHope said: My nose is running blagh Click to expand... New meaning in here to...Need a tissue?
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,439 BunnyBeeHope said: Maybe, probably. My immune system sucks Click to expand... Mhhh, I hope it won’t last too long. Cold sucks
BunnyBeeHope said: Maybe, probably. My immune system sucks Click to expand... Mhhh, I hope it won’t last too long. Cold sucks
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 31, 2025 #280,440 Craig53m said: New meaning in here to...Need a tissue? Click to expand... Yes haha