What did you make?
Paddington pancakes
What did you make?
Hey. Good morning.Hi Lexi
EnjoyWeather is actually warm and nice here imma read outside. I’ll be back later View attachment 476356
You too, how are you?Hey. Good morning.
Weather is actually warm and nice here imma read outside. I’ll be back later View attachment 476356
I swear if you snitch to Hope I’ll hit youIs that...
A beret!!
He's so damn FrenchIs that...
A beret!!
A bit of a sad morning. But I’ll snap out of it soon. Or end up in a pit of despair. Only time will tell.You too, how are you?
He’s awesomeHe's so damn French
During summer the beret and the sunglasses were the only thing I had on when reading outsideHe's so damn French
During summer the beret and the sunglasses were the only thing I had on when reading outside![]()
Pics or it didn’t happenDuring summer the beret and the sunglasses were the only thing I had on when reading outside![]()
I posted it when I was in the nudist chat room, I don’t keep those pics… also, you gotta try harder than thatPics or it didn’t happen
Gross. But also that's kinda coolAlso the beret come from the same workshop as the one the Che wore
Weather is actually warm and nice here imma read outside. I’ll be back later View attachment 476356
If you need to talk about it, feel free to dm meA bit of a sad morning. But I’ll snap out of it soon. Or end up in a pit of despair. Only time will tell.
Oh you little British scallywag