D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,761 Fine I disappear now before Hope steals my beret
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,762 Vaelan said: If you need to talk about it, feel free to dm me Click to expand... Thank you.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,763 Vaelan said: Oh you little British scallywag Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,764 I can't believe he actually has a beret. It's almost like he wants to be racially stereotyped
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,766 Harthacnut said: I can't believe he actually has a beret. It's almost like he wants to be racially stereotyped Click to expand... And my name is the same than the conqueror
Harthacnut said: I can't believe he actually has a beret. It's almost like he wants to be racially stereotyped Click to expand... And my name is the same than the conqueror
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,767 I didn’t know id broke yall mind with jsut a beret
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,768 I swear my next shades pic gonna have the beret in it
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,769 Vaelan said: I swear my next shades pic gonna have the beret in it Click to expand... Waiting
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,770 Fallenangellexi said: Waiting Click to expand... You’ll wait for a while tho I didn’t plan to post soon
Fallenangellexi said: Waiting Click to expand... You’ll wait for a while tho I didn’t plan to post soon
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,771 Vaelan said: And my name is the same than the conqueror Click to expand... Makes sense
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,773 Ok I’m going to shower and start my day refreshed. Have a great day all you amazing people.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,774 Fallenangellexi said: Ok I’m going to shower and start my day refreshed. Have a great day all you amazing people. Click to expand... Have a great day
Fallenangellexi said: Ok I’m going to shower and start my day refreshed. Have a great day all you amazing people. Click to expand... Have a great day
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,775 Vaelan said: Have a great day Click to expand... You too. Enjoy you book and beret
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,776 Fallenangellexi said: You too. Enjoy you book and beret Click to expand... I stopped, neighbors trimming hedges so too much noise and I don’t want to go to jail
Fallenangellexi said: You too. Enjoy you book and beret Click to expand... I stopped, neighbors trimming hedges so too much noise and I don’t want to go to jail
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,778 Vaelan said: Ill go for a walk Click to expand... Enjoy!! Don’t forget clothes
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,779 Fallenangellexi said: Ok I’m going to shower and start my day refreshed. Have a great day all you amazing people. Click to expand... Have a good one Lexi!
Fallenangellexi said: Ok I’m going to shower and start my day refreshed. Have a great day all you amazing people. Click to expand... Have a good one Lexi!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 4, 2025 #283,780 Fallenangellexi said: Enjoy!! Don’t forget clothes Click to expand... Just a beret.