Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,001 Oh I've seen that old name floating around
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,004 SmilingTom said: Oh poor fruity. Pats your back Click to expand... Spoiler Btw, glad that I didn't make a typo here (last word). Well, just two glasses so far
SmilingTom said: Oh poor fruity. Pats your back Click to expand... Spoiler Btw, glad that I didn't make a typo here (last word). Well, just two glasses so far
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,005 Maddiemoiselle said: When was that? Click to expand... I think more than a year when I deleted my account
Maddiemoiselle said: When was that? Click to expand... I think more than a year when I deleted my account
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,006 Oh I see. I've been around chat awhile, but only been in the forums for a year
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,007 Gotcha. Like it here more than in chats? Oh, by "it" I don't mean ......
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,008 I literally have no idea what you mean by that loool
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,009 But yes. Chat moves too fast for my brain lol. This is better
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,010 Maddiemoiselle said: I literally have no idea what you mean by that loool Click to expand... Cause you're more innocent than me
Maddiemoiselle said: I literally have no idea what you mean by that loool Click to expand... Cause you're more innocent than me
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,011 SmilingTom said: Cause you're more innocent than me Click to expand... I think you've just had more to drink then me loool
SmilingTom said: Cause you're more innocent than me Click to expand... I think you've just had more to drink then me loool
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,012 Maddiemoiselle said: I think you've just had more to drink then me loool Click to expand... Problem is I become more innocent when I have more drinks, shy too
Maddiemoiselle said: I think you've just had more to drink then me loool Click to expand... Problem is I become more innocent when I have more drinks, shy too
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,013 SmilingTom said: Problem is I become more innocent when I have more drinks, shy too Click to expand... This seems false
SmilingTom said: Problem is I become more innocent when I have more drinks, shy too Click to expand... This seems false
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,014 Maddiemoiselle said: This seems false Click to expand... Wait and see
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,015 Oh yes I'm sure you're about to start saying a prayer loool
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,016 Watch me going on my knees Spoiler You can imagine what an innocent guy like me would do when he's on his knees, can't you?
Watch me going on my knees Spoiler You can imagine what an innocent guy like me would do when he's on his knees, can't you?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,017 Sir you have had quite enough to drink loool
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,018 Gotta warn you, I'm nursing the bottle now I mean I will be more innocent