D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,022 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't know what you did loool Click to expand... Last bottle? Oops last summer?
Maddiemoiselle said: I don't know what you did loool Click to expand... Last bottle? Oops last summer?
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,024 To the extent that I will pat your back again before I log out Spoiler But, after leaving I will be blaming myself (not the bottle) for not making that typo
To the extent that I will pat your back again before I log out Spoiler But, after leaving I will be blaming myself (not the bottle) for not making that typo
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,026 Maddiemoiselle said: That deserves an eye roll looool Click to expand... Hey I said I get innocent, and with innocence comes honesty lol
Maddiemoiselle said: That deserves an eye roll looool Click to expand... Hey I said I get innocent, and with innocence comes honesty lol
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,029 Maddiemoiselle said: @Tash26 Do your thing. Click to expand... I appreciate you BunnyBeeHope said: No, no crutches unfortunately. It'll have to be the fists Click to expand... Good evening
Maddiemoiselle said: @Tash26 Do your thing. Click to expand... I appreciate you BunnyBeeHope said: No, no crutches unfortunately. It'll have to be the fists Click to expand... Good evening
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,034 Maddiemoiselle said: Tashypoooo Click to expand... Oh hi
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,035 youngbustyredhead said: Better than Wrong Red Click to expand... She's trouble. She's not allowed
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,036 youngbustyredhead said: Better than Wrong Red Click to expand... I don't think you can get a wrong red
youngbustyredhead said: Better than Wrong Red Click to expand... I don't think you can get a wrong red
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,037 Tash26 said: Right Red Click to expand... Is that a shade of red? Oh Tom, wth are you talking about
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 6, 2025 #286,038 SmilingTom said: Is that a shade of red? Oh Tom, wth are you talking about Click to expand... Red does turn a certain colour sometimes tbf
SmilingTom said: Is that a shade of red? Oh Tom, wth are you talking about Click to expand... Red does turn a certain colour sometimes tbf
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 6, 2025 #286,039 Tash26 said: Red does turn a certain colour sometimes tbf Click to expand... You know her much much better than me, so I will take your word
Tash26 said: Red does turn a certain colour sometimes tbf Click to expand... You know her much much better than me, so I will take your word