Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,061 Sorry. I'm distracted. I'm watching stranger things for the first time lol
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,062 Maddiemoiselle said: Sorry. I'm distracted. I'm watching stranger things for the first time lol Click to expand... Are you enjoying it? I've also never seen it
Maddiemoiselle said: Sorry. I'm distracted. I'm watching stranger things for the first time lol Click to expand... Are you enjoying it? I've also never seen it
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,063 Harthacnut said: Are you enjoying it? I've also never seen it Click to expand... Oh it's so good! I'm glad I'm finally watching it
Harthacnut said: Are you enjoying it? I've also never seen it Click to expand... Oh it's so good! I'm glad I'm finally watching it
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,064 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh it's so good! I'm glad I'm finally watching it Click to expand... Maybe one day I'll bite the bullet
Maddiemoiselle said: Oh it's so good! I'm glad I'm finally watching it Click to expand... Maybe one day I'll bite the bullet
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,065 Harthacnut said: Maybe one day I'll bite the bullet Click to expand... Do it!! Before the final season comes out!
Harthacnut said: Maybe one day I'll bite the bullet Click to expand... Do it!! Before the final season comes out!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,066 Maddiemoiselle said: Do it!! Before the final season comes out! Click to expand... When is that?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,067 Harthacnut said: When is that? Click to expand... Later this month, then ending in December
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,068 Maddiemoiselle said: Later this month, then ending in December Click to expand... No chance
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,069 Harthacnut said: No chance Click to expand... You can do it!!!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,074 Tbh that's how I feel too lol. But I'm gonna try
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,076 Maddiemoiselle said: Tbh that's how I feel too lol. But I'm gonna try Click to expand... I believe in you!
Maddiemoiselle said: Tbh that's how I feel too lol. But I'm gonna try Click to expand... I believe in you!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,077 Harthacnut said: Yes I am Click to expand... Oh you're fiiiiiiine???
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,078 Harthacnut said: I believe in you! Click to expand...
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,079 Maddiemoiselle said: Oh you're fiiiiiiine??? Click to expand... No. I can't pull off that level of self confidence lol
Maddiemoiselle said: Oh you're fiiiiiiine??? Click to expand... No. I can't pull off that level of self confidence lol
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 7, 2025 #286,080 Harthacnut said: No. I can't pull off that level of self confidence lol Click to expand... Ok I'll do it for you! You are damn fiiiiiine Ciaran!!
Harthacnut said: No. I can't pull off that level of self confidence lol Click to expand... Ok I'll do it for you! You are damn fiiiiiine Ciaran!!