BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,181 Amberrlicious said: Welcome to retail(ish) Click to expand... You know what’s crazy? The worst day of the week for anyone in the service industry is Sunday
Amberrlicious said: Welcome to retail(ish) Click to expand... You know what’s crazy? The worst day of the week for anyone in the service industry is Sunday
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,183 Bailey94 said: Bc evangelicals can be really rude Click to expand... Godly
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,184 Didn’t say all. But the people I know who work in restaurants and stores all say the same thing
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,185 Bailey94 said: How’s your ankle Soph? Click to expand... Its better Not been great today but ive managed some walks to the shops and stuff the last week
Bailey94 said: How’s your ankle Soph? Click to expand... Its better Not been great today but ive managed some walks to the shops and stuff the last week
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,186 SophUKYis said: Its better Not been great today but ive managed some walks to the shops and stuff the last week Click to expand... Progressing tho yes?
SophUKYis said: Its better Not been great today but ive managed some walks to the shops and stuff the last week Click to expand... Progressing tho yes?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,187 Bailey94 said: Progressing tho yes? Click to expand... Yis
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,189 SophUKYis said: Yis Click to expand... I’m glad to hear that. I can’t imagine the toll this has taken on you
SophUKYis said: Yis Click to expand... I’m glad to hear that. I can’t imagine the toll this has taken on you
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,190 Christ that was one of the most frustrating and satisfying cums I've had lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,191 BunnyBeeHope said: Christ that was one of the most frustrating and satisfying cums I've had lol Click to expand... Well that’s a bit of a rollercoaster lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Christ that was one of the most frustrating and satisfying cums I've had lol Click to expand... Well that’s a bit of a rollercoaster lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,192 I thought it would never happen my arm was getting tired lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,195 If you’re not pounding one thing you’re pounding anotgery
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 9, 2025 #288,198 Well now Hope got me looking at gifs so I'll be back in a bit lol