Hey Ciaran
We have, with the comment that go-gurt was a terrible name lolI feel we’ve had this discussion before
Hey Ciaran
I’m here to share my ginger ale with everyone
That’s fair tbhWe have, with the comment that go-gurt was a terrible name lol
Okay but seriously, I would truly appreciate thatI’m here to share my ginger ale with everyone
Comment stands lolWe have, with the comment that go-gurt was a terrible name lol
Wassup?Hey bud.
Okay but seriously, I would truly appreciate that
Wassup?
Bath was okie, put my head underwater and meditated a bit. Nah I’ll make my own dungeon but thanks for the offerPain
How was the bath?
I hear you want to come play in my sex dungeon
I loved it too!The new frankenstein is very good
Yes, in little tubes you can put in your mouth, bc spoons are for squaresDid you know what go-gurt is just yogurt?
Whereas frubes are fromage frais,Did you know what go-gurt is just yogurt?
I loved it too!
Yeah!The new frankenstein is very good
Fresh cheese?Whereas frubes are fromage frais,