Fromage frais is a fresh, low-fat curd cheese made from pasteurised cows’ milk, similar to cottage cheese but smooth. It's used in savory and sweet dishesFresh cheese?
ACKNOWLEDGE MY REFERENCE TO COMMUNITY YOU TWO RASCALS!!
I’ve never seen it so I’m excusing myself from thisACKNOWLEDGE MY REFERENCE TO COMMUNITY YOU TWO RASCALS!!
Fromage frais is a fresh, low-fat curd cheese made from pasteurised cows’ milk, similar to cottage cheese but smooth. It's used in savory and sweet dishes
Commend my harder bbI commend you
SameI’ve never seen it so I’m excusing myself from this
Certain people could speak French to me and I wouldn’t mind itBut its French![]()
I totally whiffed on that oneACKNOWLEDGE MY REFERENCE TO COMMUNITY YOU TWO RASCALS!!
I also use fromage frais to cook by replacing the cream in some dishes. It’s lighter and the taste is very goodFromage frais is a fresh, low-fat curd cheese made from pasteurised cows’ milk, similar to cottage cheese but smooth. It's used in savory and sweet dishes
Bonsoir ma CherieCertain people could speak French to me and I wouldn’t mind it
Ya. I know.I totally whiffed on that one
Also for exampleBonsoir ma Cherie
Oh hi! Who's this?For example
![]()