Did you guys know emoji is a Japanese word?
May I recommend the sunday afternoon hornies instead? They are quite niceI'm starting to get the Sunday afternoon sleepies -_-
I didn’t know, thanks for sharingDid you guys know emoji is a Japanese word?
Are they contagious?May I recommend the sunday afternoon hornies instead? They are quite nice
I. Know. Nothing.Did you guys know emoji is a Japanese word?
I didDid you guys know emoji is a Japanese word?
Seems to be. I caught it from Hope loolAre they contagious?
For Maddie they wereAre they contagious?
Whew. I was worried for minute.Seems to be. I caught it from Hope lool
There are many guilty parties around hereAlways her fault![]()
I guess soThere are many guilty parties around here![]()
for me too...For Maddie they were![]()
You’ll need more than once for my sins, sorrry horny JesusI am horny Jesus bringing horniness to the people.
I came for your sins
I have a freezer full of meats and fish. And a rotisserie chicken in fridge.Did you get enough rotisserie chicken for when you’ll be buried under the snow?
I'll make you cum from my sinsI am horny Jesus bringing horniness to the people.
I came for your sins