Whoops did I say that here??
Inject me bbProblem is there's no vaccine
But then I'd miss stuffSmall nap maybe?
Sounds like you’re prepared! Good luck and cya after snow meltsI have a freezer full of meats and fish. And a rotisserie chicken in fridge.
We'll blame TashY'all have corrupted me.
Like this, for example lolMay I recommend the sunday afternoon hornies instead? They are quite nice
Guess no one read thatWhoops did I say that here??
My pleasureInject me bb
I'll eventually change it back.Even changed his pfp to a big C
Is that where they got Pac-Man from?Did you guys know emoji is a Japanese word?
Kinda speaking on my behalf, thanks broY'all have corrupted me.
Anytime!Kinda speaking on my behalf, thanks bro
Shower? That's what you're calling it now?Okay. Extremely quick shower. Nobody leave.
Cold shower?Okay. Extremely quick shower. Nobody leave.
Who? Are they a Canadian soccer team?So.
How about those Denver Broncos