Tied for the best record in the leagueSo.
How about those Denver Broncos
Tied for the best record in the leagueSo.
How about those Denver Broncos
How about leaving just via imagination?Okay. Extremely quick shower. Nobody leave.
Bless youSo.
How about those Denver Broncos
Snow would melt by the end of next week.Sounds like you’re prepared! Good luck and cya after snow melts
You're gonna be in trouble when she gets back
eeeeMy cat is snoring lmao
Tied for the best record in the league
Can’t be in trouble if she can’t find meYou're gonna be in trouble when she gets back
idk what that means lolThis is like Vienna to me.
I want to visit ViennaThis is like Vienna to me.
Sorry. I'm just bitter, I'm a WSH fan.Who? Are they a Canadian soccer team?
Maybe the govt should focus on funding itself first?Good auld open ai. Steal your data, steal your job and now move to steal your tax dollars
https://prospect.org/2025/11/07/openai-maneuvering-for-government-bailout/
idk what that means lol
Welcome backBack