Ah it's a song, I see!It means nothing to me
Well I was just dropping some Denver Broncos knowledge on you since you wanted to talk about them!
Ah it's a song, I see!It means nothing to me
That was a quick shower!Back
I wasn't kidding!That was a quick shower!
Yup. It's really really stupidApparently on average a chatgpt inquiry uses 1567% more energy than a Google search
More reasons to not uses ChatGPT for basic stuff or just to chat (apparently some people fell in love for the character they made to chat with ChatGPT)Apparently on average a chatgpt inquiry uses 1567% more energy than a Google search
Its a big thing growing in Japan people marrying aiMore reasons to not uses ChatGPT for basic stuff or just to chat (apparently some people fell in love for the character they made to chat with ChatGPT)
More reasons to not uses ChatGPT for basic stuff or just to chat (apparently some people fell in love for the character they made to chat with ChatGPT)
I mean, I’ll probably marry myself if I could so I understand them. It’s sad we came to this as a society thoIts a big thing growing in Japan people marrying ai
Probably not the French woman that fell for brad Pitt scamI wonder who that was![]()
Oh yeah, I laughed tho imma go to hellI watched a video of a dude that married some Ai and then it was discontinued![]()
How do they do it?I watched a video of a dude that married some Ai and then it was discontinued![]()