35 site notifications.
Can't be arsed.
Whats the short version?
Can't be arsed.
Whats the short version?
Cheese35 site notifications.
Can't be arsed.
Whats the short version?
Yup. Generally just cheese35 site notifications.
Can't be arsed.
Whats the short version?
Cheese Jesus died for some blue cheese35 site notifications.
Can't be arsed.
Whats the short version?
It’s fricking cold35 site notifications.
Can't be arsed.
Whats the short version?
*squoosh*It’s fricking cold
Wouldn’t you like something warm in youIt’s fricking cold
I will go firstOh and something about slapping vanilla’s udders?
Call Mickey from the Sorcerer’s ApprenticeBack to twerk
This floor ain’t gonna mop itself amirite
*squoooooooosh*Oh
Hand warmers![]()
Quid pro quo?Wouldn’t you like something warm in you
Oompa Loompa doopity doom, that guy failed to read the roomOompa Loompa doopity doo, someone came here and he’s new
Ok I official like fall weather now*squoooooooosh*
I don’t speak Spanish but come estas LatinaQuid pro quo?