Yay!Ok I official like fall weather now
Yay!Ok I official like fall weather now
That was LatinI don’t speak Spanish but come estas Latina![]()
You should call a plumber, that’s not normalOkay time to shower with hell’s fire
Ahh same thingSmirkThat was Latin
You dare ruin my fun?You should call a plumber, that’s not normal
Oops my bad! Enjoy!You dare ruin my fun?
I’ll show you what it meansI don’t speak Spanish but come estas Latina![]()
Maddie licked cheese and it stuck to her chin, does that count?Thank you all for the cliffnotes
Was hoping there may be something about being allowed to lick something
Nevermind.
You can lick the cheese I mentionned this afternoonThank you all for the cliffnotes
Was hoping there may be something about being allowed to lick something
Nevermind.
You can lick the cheese I mentionned this afternoon
Sorry dude wrong personYou can suck a bag of dicks.
I’m more of a visual learnerI’ll show you what it means
Bend over
Maddie licked cheese and it stuck to her chin, does that count?
Clearly, since you saw Latin and thought it was SpanishI’m more of a visual learner
I have a penis, dipshitI’m more of a visual learner
Wrong bag?Sorry dude wrong person